Winter is Coming !! One thing I like the most in this weather is to have a hot bowl of soup in dinner. Soups are full of nutrients and they are healthy. I prefer making soups at home like tomato soup, broccoli soup , etc.
Today, I will be sharing a soup recipe which is very healthy, nutritious and yummy. This rich and vibrant soup recipe is one of my favorite soup. It is simple, easy to make and very very tasty. Its makes a great healthy and nutritious soup recipe for the whole family to enjoy.
Here are the details of the recipe:-
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium size onion chopped
- 1 celery sticks chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 apple
- 2 betroot
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tbs crushed blackpepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup milk
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add garlic, celery (cook for 1 minute) .
- Add onion and cook it for few minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add tomatoes, betroot and apples (cook it for 2 -3 minutes )
- Add salt , crushed black pepper and mix it well
- Add milk and cook till milk starts boiling , switch off the flame and keep the mixture to cool down.
- Using a blender blend the soup until smooth. Return the soup to the heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Garnish it with some thyme and serve hot with garlic bread.
Do try the recipe and share your experiences.