Hi!! I m soo excited to share with you all the recipe which I have tried for the first time and it was a hit in my party.
I organised my anniversary party dinner for my friends and I planned to make all the things by myself from starters to dessert. I had something else in my mind beforehand but at the last moment that particular dessert was not coming out perfectly, the way I wanted. So at the last moment this dessert recipe came to my mind which was so delicious.
I saw this dessert in some magazine a while ago and I remembered the recipe so tried to make it at last moment when I couldn’t think of anything else which was easy to make and tastes good too. So I made this recipe which I will be sharing with you all. You all must try this recipe and share your experiences with me.
- 32 Oreo cookies whole
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- Semi Sweet Cooking chocolate 150 gm 9chopped)
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 10-15 raspberries or strawberries
- Powdered sugar for drizzling (optional)
- Place oreo cookies (with filling, no need to remove it ) into the zip lock bag and crush until crumbs form. Add melted butter and mix it well and the mixture of oreo and butter should be moist.
- Put the mixture into a tart pan and press the mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a tart pan. Freeze until you prepare the filling.
- Ina small saucepan, place cream over low -medium heat for few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed. Remove from heat and pour over chopped chocolate and let it rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour chocolate filling over oreo crust, and top with fresh raspberries and strawberries.
- Refrigerate for atleast two -three hours before serving.