Choco lava cake the name itself sounds so tempting and delectable. A gooey chocolate lava oozes out of the cake is just mind blowing.
I surprised my parents with this chocolate lava cake and they really liked it.
It’s a easy recipe with simple ingredients.
Don’t wait for any occasion to bake this cake just bake it and surprise your guests or your loved one with this amazing chocolate lava cake. I m sure they will love it.
So let’s start with the ingredients and recipe of this cake. DO try at home and share your experiences.
- 1/4th cup dark chocolate
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- ramekin bowls
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven at 230 celsius or 446 Fahrenheit.
- Greased the Ramekin bowls with butter and dust some all purpose flour.
- In a glass bowl melt chocolate and butter in a microwave or a double boiler method. (Double boiler method is where you keep 1 vessel filled it half with water and let the water boil than put the glass bowl containing chocolate and butter and let it melt with the steam of water.)
- In a bowl beat egg, sugar and egg white till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add the chocolate mixture into egg mixture and beat it for few seconds with the help of a beater.
- Add all purpose flour to the chocolate and egg mixture and beat it well.
- Now pour the mixture into greased Ramekin bowls and bake them for 7-8 minutes in a preheated oven.
- After 7-8 minutes Choco Lava Cake is ready to serve.
- You can serve it in Ramekin bowls or demould it. I prefer demoulding it.
- Serve it hot and enjoy the oozing and gooey Choco Lava Cake.