This rich dessert is bursting with luscious mango flavor. It is a sweet dessert for summer hot days. I was thinking to make some dessert out of mango as my husband loves mangoes. He can have mango in any form. So I tried my hands on this dessert recipe from mango for him but was not sure whether he will like it or not.
So the end result of this dessert was rich, creamy and full of flavors. And guess what my husband loved this dessert, he couldn’t stopped himself from asking more..!! 😀 I didn’t knew that it will be a hit. Do try this recipe guys, its simple and I m sure you will love it too…:-) Here goes the recipe:
- 1 ripe mango
- 5 tsps mango pulp
- 1 cup grated white chocolate
- 1½ tbsps vanilla custard powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Peel mango.
- Take custard powder in a bowl. Add milk to it and whisk well.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Put custard mixture in it and cook till it thickens. Keep stirring once a while.
- Deseed and roughly chop peeled mango. Put the chopped mangoes in four individual ramekin moulds and keep it aside.
- Add cream to custard and mix well. Switch off heat and transfer the mixture into a bowl. Add chocolate and mix well till chocolate melts.
- Let the mixture cool a bit.
- Add mango pulp and mix well. Pour the chocolate and mango mixture over the mango pieces in the moulds and refrigerate for 2-2½ hours or till set.
- Serve chilled.