Kale chips you must be wondering what!?? But yes I made Kale chips today in oven and they were yummy. Kale has a different taste, the taste is on bitter side little. I like Kale in salads, smoothies. So this I thought to try some healthy option for chips rather than basic market bought potato chips..
I really enjoyed them. I have kept the seasoning basic here. You can add seasoning of your choice too.
Here is the recipe and instructions
- 1 bunch of Kale leaves
- Olive oil to coat the Kale leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon blackpepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chill powder or cayenne powder or paprika
- Preheat the oven at 300 degree Fahrenheit
- Wash and dry the Kale leaves thoroughly.
- Remove the leaves from the stem and make it into bite size
- In a plastic zip lock bag or a bowl, add the Kale leaves
- Now add olive oil, salt, blackpepper, paprika and mix well so that the oil and other ingredients coats the leaves nicely.
- In a baking tray spread the Kale leaves nicely so that they don’t clutter or come over each other.
- Put the baking tray in preheated oven and bake it for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Kale chips are ready to enjoy.
Guys do try this healthy version of chips and share your experiences. 😊