These chocolate tart are outrageously good !! With their buttery tart shells and dark chocolate filling, these mini tarts are gorgeous and delicious and perfect for any party.!!
After all the research I found this method of making tart dough which is buttery, crisp and easy to make just in a saucepan. This dough does not require rolling and chilling before pressing it into the tart mould.
The filling is simple, rich and decadent dark chocolate ganache.
I love the textures of these tarts. The shells are crisp, buttery and the filling of the chocolate ganache is luscious and it is hard enough to hold its shape but soft enough so that it starts melting soon as it hits your mouth.
This recipe came out together very easily for me. Only things which needs to keep in mind for this recipe is the measurement of tart dough recipe, if you miss out on the measurement for the same your dough won’t turn out good. The measurement is the key here.
You can add any filling of your choice in these tart shells like cream and fruits, lemon curd and you can even make it savory.
Soon I will share the recipes of different tarts with you all. So without delaying here are the list and ingredients of making chocolate tart.
- 90 gms butter
- 150 gms all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Few parchment paper cuttings
- Any kind of beans 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup Dark or bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Chopped almonds
- Few raspberries
- Preheat the oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once the butter is melted add oil, sugar and salt.
- Add water and now add the all purpose flour.
- Mix the mixture well and the tart dough is ready. Keep it aside to cool down.
- Heat cream in a pan and heat it till bubbles start appearing.
- Now add chocolate in hot cream and butter and mix it well so the chocolate and butter melts and chocolate ganache is ready. Keep it aside.
- Now take the dough and put in tart mould put the parchment strip and top it with some beans over the parchment paper. This will prevent the tart from rising and shell will create for filling.
- Repeat the above procedure for all the mould.
- Put the moulds in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the tart shells turned out crispy and brown.
Note: check in between the cooking of tart shells as all the ovens varies the temperature.