NUTELLA…!!! The hazelnut-chocolate spread is my favourite and I can have it at any time of the day with dipped fruits, spread on toast or just spoonful of it…haha and I m sure you guys too like it..!!
The other night I was craving for brownies but didn’t wanted to do lot of work, wanted something quick and which needs less ingredients and these brownies came to my rescue for satisfying my cravings of brownies.
These 3 ingredients brownies are perfectly thick, fudgy and slightly gooey and it’s one of the best brownies which doesn’t require too much work. These are incredible brownies worthy of any occasion.
I like my brownies with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce. I made vanilla ice cream too with 2 ingredients and it was ready to enjoy with my brownies. So guys you all must try these heavenly gorgeous, yummiest brownies with homemade vanilla ice cream.
Here are the list of ingredients and instructions of making brownies and ice cream
Ingredients for Brownies:
- 1-1/2 cups of nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of ground almond
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8*8 pan with parchment paper and spray well with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat the eggs until they became pale in colour, double in size and frothy.
- Warm the nutella in microwave for few seconds
- Now add the nutella, almond powder and salt in egg mixture and combine everything well.
- Now pour the mixture into prepared pan and bake it in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the brownies and let them cool for 10 -15 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut it into square shape.
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream or plain.
Ingredients for Vanilla Ice cream:
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl add whipping cream and beat it until soft peak starts to form
- Now add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whisk it again for 1-2 minutes.
- Now pour the mixture into a container and keep it in refrigerator for 30 . minutes to 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes or 1 hour homemade ice cream is ready to enjoy with brownies or just like this.
DO try these recipes and share your experiences.!!