Cheesecake…!!! i just love them and i like all kinds and flavors in cheesecake be it mango cheesecake, oreo cheesecake.. From so long i wanted to make a cheesecake but a whole cheesecake makes me think twice how to get it to finish..phew..so i tried these mini cheesecake for Christmas for friends and family.
Everybody likes them because they are bite sized and good for parties and easy to whip up.!! And best part about these cheesecake you can freeze them and you can just pull them whenever you crave for Cheesecake, see sounds interesting right. Guys do try these cuties and trust me you will absolutely love them..!!! 🙂 You can make them in any flavor pf your choice here I have made in a chocolate flavor as you all know I am a chocolate lover..!!
List of ingredients and instructions to make Mini Cheesecake…
For making Crust
- 24 whole Graham Crackers, Broken Into Pieces
- 8 Tablespoons Salted Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup Sugar
For Making Filling
- 3 packages (8 Ounce) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
For Making Ganache
- 12 ounces, weight Semi-sweet Chocolate, Chopped
- 3/4 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Pecan Halves
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Salted Caramel Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. For making the crust: Line a 24-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Pulse the graham crackers and sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add the butter, then pulse until well combined. Distribute the crumbs among the prepared cups, about 2 tablespoons in each, and press to firm them up. Set crusts aside.
3. For making the filling: Beat the cream cheese in an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until smooth. Mix in the sugar and eggs. Add the vanilla and melted chocolate and mix again. Distribute the batter among the muffin cups, about 3 tablespoons per cup. Tap the tin on the counter to distribute the batter evenly.
4. Bake, watching to make sure they don’t burn, until set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a wire rack, then chill for 2 hours.
5. Add 1 pecan half and mini chocolate chips to each one. Chill in the fridge or freeze, uncovered, for 1 hour. Transfer to an airtight freezer container and freeze for up to 3 months.
6. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.