Assorted vegetables with a delicious gravy is delicious and rich curry to serve with chapati, parantha or Naan or with any type of Indian flat bread of your choice. Mix vegetable is a curry which has a very thick gravy. You can use vegetable as per your choice. In this recipe of Mix veg Masala I have used carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, red and green bell peppers and few cubes of paneer.
This curry recipe is different from homestyle dry mix vegetable sabzi. The gravy of this recipe is different from regular gravy , it is thick gravy and for which you can use cream or cashew paste, here I have used cashew paste. I have also prepared a special masala which I have added in this recipe which makes this recipe so yumm…!!
Do enjoy this curry I am sure you will enjoy it. Here is the list of ingredients and instructions of this recipe.
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 100 g chopped carrots
- 100 g green and red bell pepper
- 100 g Broccoli
- 100 g paneer/ Indian cottage cheese
- 2 chopped onion
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1-2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 5-6 dried red chilli
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup cashew paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup oil
- Heat more than 1/2 cup of oil in large pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add all the vegetables in oil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Now in another pan dry roast fennel seeds, coriander seeds and dried red chilli for 2-4 minutes.
- After dry roast grind the roasted masala coarsely.
- Now add oil in a pan add cumin powder add chopped onion and cook until it becomes translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and the prepared dry roast masala and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add little water to the masala and cook till it starts to boil.
- Now add curd and cashew paste and salt and cook for 5- 10 minutes or until the oil starts to separates from the gravy.
- Now add all the vegetables and mix all the vegetables in the gravy.
- Now add paneer and toss it well with the vegetables.
- Now add garam masala and mix it very well.
- Mix Veg Curry is ready to serve and enjoy with any flatbread of your choice. 🙂