Heya!! Everyone hope you all had a wonderful weekend… I am posting after such a long gap was traveling than with my 1 year it has become so hectic, he needs mamma’s full attention..:-D so after so long I am sharing a simple and comfort food recipe that you all can in no time…for the first time I had this soup somewhere out not sure about the place though and I really liked it as it is different than regular creamy tomato soup. I also tried this recipe and here it is. I really liked the flavor of red bell pepper. Guys do try this recipe out for your family and please share your experience.
Here is the list of ingredients and recipe
- 2-3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream or half n half
1. Chopped tomatoes and bell peppers and garlic and add in a bowl
2. Now add olive oil, salt and pepper to the chopped vegetables. mix well
3. Now spread the chopped vegetables in a baking tray and roast the vegetables for about 25 to 30 minutes @ 425 degrees
4. Once the vegetables are roasted, cool them
5. After cooling add the vegetables and cream or half and half in a blender and blend it well.
6. Now transfer the soup mixture and bring it to a boil.
7. Serve hot with any choice of bread.
Enjoy this yummylicious and hot soup..😊