Taco Tuesday..!! Who doesn’t like tacos it is a simple and wholesome meal and easy to whip up for quick dinners. In my family everyone loves taco and me too. I like it on those days when you don’t have time for prepare a full and yeah it is nutritious and healthy too..!! Here i have made vegetarian refried bean taco, you can use any filling . of your choice be it cauliflower, meat anything you can make changes according to your taste. I have used store bought flour tortillas you can change them as per your preference or you can make tortillas at home.
Here are the list of ingredients and method of preparing tacos
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 cup refried beans (store bought) *
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato and onion
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon sour cream
- Heat the tortillas on a griddle on both sides for 2-3 minutes
- spread the refried beans mixture on the tortilla
- Now put some salsa over the refried beans
- Now add tomatoes , jalapeno and onion
- Now add lettuce
- Next add cheese and
- Top it up with sour cream and just relish the goodness of yummy and healthy tacos.
- I have store bought refried beans (vegetarian). If you guys want i can even share the recipe of refried beans.