This hearty Corn, Tomato and Cottage Cheese(Paneer) is so easy to prepare and bursting with flavor! Sometimes I eat this salad as a meal, but its perfect side dish that satisfying but not too heavy. I just love the flavor of this salad!! And best part is that it is so simple. You can easily change or add ingredients of your choice. You can even add beans and give it a Mexican salad.
So here is the list of Ingredients and recipe for this salad.
- 1 1/2 cup of corn fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup of Cottage cheese (Paneer) cut in cubes
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, salt, black pepper and lime juice and keep it aside.
- Cook corn in a pan with 1/2 tsp olive oil until tender.
- In a pan add remaining oil and roast Paneer cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes and keep it aside.
- Pour corn into a large bowl, cool slightly and add tomatoes, paneer and basil.
- Now add salad dressing prepare earlier and toss the salad well and serve.
Salad is ready to be serve. Enjoy the simple and quick salad recipe and share your experience. 🙂 Waiting to hear from you guys..!!